She has a degree in Fine Arts from the University of Salamanca, and a Master’s degree in Art Theory and Aesthetics from the Autonomous University of Madrid.
She has taught courses, workshops and art seminars in institutions such as CMAGEC, Murciano Graphic Arts Center (Murcia), ECAM, School of Cinematography and Audiovisual Art in Madrid (Madrid) and the Thyssen-Bornemizsa Museum (Madrid).
She works in a range of media such as painting, photography and video art. She has participated in a variety individual and group exhibitions such as:
● Santa Teresa series and The Metamorphoses series in Las formas del alma (The Forms of the Soul), Cervantes Institute, Madrid, 2017
● La distancia incómoda (The Uncomfortable Distance), Valey Center, Piedrasblancas, Asturias, 2016
● Gabinete de sombras (Cabinet of Shadows) La Fábrica de Papel, Madrid, 2015
● Identidades y Latidos (Identities and Heartbeats) Provincial Museum of Lugo, 2014
● Cegueras e Imposturas (Blindness and Imposture), The Women’s View Festival, Sala La Bacía, Madrid, 2013
● “Watching”, The 8th Annual Carnival of E-Creativity, India, 2013
● Video “El Pliegue”, presented at the OPENCITY International Documentary Festival, London
● El Pliegue (The Fold) Documenta, Madrid ’10, Sala Palafox, Madrid, 2010
● Os Rumorosos and 1,2,3…38 in Proyecto Circo, Festival of Performances and Audiovisuals, La Habana, Cuba, 2010
● Miradores in Videomix, Soccer Replay, La Casa Encendida, Madrid, 2010
● Penelope, in Video-Performance “EJECT3”, DF, México, 2010
● Femenino Plural (Feminine Plural) in Mulier, Mulieris, The University of Alicante Museum, 2010
Her work has been published in a variety of publications and catalogs such as; “Unfinished Notebook” (2016) Identidades y Latidos (Identities and Heart Beats) (2015), Gabinete de Sombras (Cabinet of Shadows) (2015), Catalogue of El bosque interior (The Interior Forest) (2015), Arte Laguna ArtPrize (2015), Catálogo de la Festival Miradas de Mujeres (Women’s View Festival Catalogue) (2014), Catalog “Mulier Mulieris” (2009).